The Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) is committed to protecting the personal data of users of its website, which are an essential tool for advancing our mission and programme of work.
The Clean Energy Ministerial Secretariat, which maintains the CEM website, was established as a Special Activity of the International Energy Agency under Article 65 of the Agreement on the International Energy Programme. The International Energy Agency is an autonomous body within the framework of the OECD.
How we collect and use person data
In order to ensure the effective functioning and security of our website and to better understand visitor behavioural patterns, as you browse our website, we automatically recognise, collect and store:
- Log information such as the pages you visit, the time/date and duration of your visit as well as your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device and software information such as the type of browser and operating system (if provided by the browser), the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser), the page or file requested, This information is collected through the use of various technologies, including cookies which are small text files stored in your browser.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand visitor behaviour by allowing the service access to the data generated by your activity and storing it using cookies. This data is produced in an anonymous way and does not identify any individual visitors. We encourage you to review the relevant third-party privacy policies when visiting their websites. The automatically-collected information on the CEM website is retained for a maximum period of two years but usually no more than 6 months.
Links to other websites
How to contact us or exercise your rights
- Under the OECD’s data protection rules , you have rights to object to its processing, request erasure, and obtain data portability in certain circumstances. To exercise these rights in connection with your use of this website please or you have further queries or complaints related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the.
- If you have further queries or complaints related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer . If you need further assistance in resolving claims related to personal data protection you can contact the Data Protection Commissioner .
友情链： IM电竞官方版-im电竞接口官网,全球最大的电竞竞猜 | im电竞直播~im电竞平台官网送彩金~电竞体育信誉 | 新IM电竞平台首页 im电竞直播大厅-新出的电竞竞猜 | im电竞官网 _ im电竞在线官网首页-电竞体育平台排名前十 | IM电竞平台注册 - im电竞官方app下载 电竞体育官网首页 | IM电竞登录-im电竞滚盘官网_电竞体育真人竞猜注册送 | im电竞永久官网-im电竞比分网官网登录|电竞体育平台送彩金 |