The Clean Energy Solutions Center and the Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) International initiatives, in partnership with the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET), will host this webinar as the sixth in a six-part webinar series on Gender Equality for a More Rapid and Inclusive Energy Transition. This webinar will address the different ways networks are supporting and promoting women in energy as well as the progress witnessed.
The webinar presentations will explore:
- The varied activities the networks are undertaking, as well as the gaps and opportunities in the respective regions
- Successes and challenges faced by the networks
- Progress and results witnessed by networks in promoting women in energy
- How individuals can support and join these networks
The presentations will be followed by an interactive question and answer session with the audience.
- Annette Hollas, Chair of the Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) Initiative
- Filagot Tesfaye, Founder and President of the Ethiopian Women in Energy Association
- Karla Hernandez, Member of the Central American Network of Women in Energy
- Nameerah Hameed, Founder and National Manager of Women in Energy Pakistan
- Christine Lins, Moderator
The Clean Energy Solutions Center and Global Women’s Network for the Energy transition will provide a certificate of completion for any participant who completes all six offerings of this webinar series.
The Clean Energy Solutions Center helps governments, advisors and analysts create policies and programs that advance the deployment of clean energy technologies. The Solutions Center is an initiative of the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM), a global forum to share best practices and promote policies and programs that encourage and facilitate the transition to a global clean energy economy.
GWNET aims to advance the global energy transition by connecting and empowering women working in sustainable energy in all parts of the world through interdisciplinary networking, advocacy, training, coaching and mentoring. It is a non-profit membership organization with more than 800 members in over 88 countries.
C3E International aims to advance women’s participation in clean energy by creating opportunities and closing the gender gap across five focus areas: (1) awards and recognition, (2) gender Data and benchmarking, (3) career development/mentorship, and (4) dialogue/communications, and (5) the Equal by30 Campaign. In an effort to improve access to gender-disaggregated data in the energy sector and share knowledge about how to make the sector more gender balanced, C3E International released its 2019 Status Report on Gender Equality in the Energy Sector.
友情链： IM电竞官方版-im电竞接口官网,全球最大的电竞竞猜 | im电竞直播~im电竞平台官网送彩金~电竞体育信誉 | 新IM电竞平台首页 im电竞直播大厅-新出的电竞竞猜 | im电竞官网 _ im电竞在线官网首页-电竞体育平台排名前十 | IM电竞平台注册 - im电竞官方app下载 电竞体育官网首页 | IM电竞登录-im电竞滚盘官网_电竞体育真人竞猜注册送 | im电竞永久官网-im电竞比分网官网登录|电竞体育平台送彩金 |